Banana Flower (or snowflake) COOKIES!
- 4 Cups Oat Flour
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a small bowl, use a fork to mash 2-1/2 bananas. Slice the other 1/2 banana into 24 very thin slices to decorate the top of the treats, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the oat flour, mashed bananas and 2 eggs. Add more oat flour if the dough is too sticky to handle.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured board and roll to 1/4 inch thick. Using a cookie cutter, cut out the treats and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Using your thumb, make a slight indention into the top of each treat, and lay a banana slice into it.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until the edges start to brown and the banana slice feels just dry to the touch. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.