bend wyatt one crop

bend wyatt one crop

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Merrick Jerky Chip Treats

Chewy.com sent me treats!
Oven Baked, Real Salmon Potato Recipe Jerky Chip Treats!

I had to eat half of the bag, so I could give a proper review.

I find the cookie like texture delightful!
The blend of Salmon, Potato, Peas, Garbanzo Beans and Carrots is top notch!
I appreciate the absence of grain, soy and gluten, so my skin won't get itchy. 

I think I need to sample the rest of the bag,
Then I can continue with my review :D

Thanks Chewy.com!
Wyatt


11 comments:

  1. Well.....you had us at salmon. We love fish stuffs They sound wonderful. Glad you ate LOTS so you could give an honest opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD, Ma said she wasn't gonna order me these because of the salmon and her gag reflex!! PFFFFFT!!! Tell me ~ do they stink of fishes??? To be clear, 'I' don't mind, butts Ma won't buy me anythings that stinks 'to high heaven' with fish. Yes, I am deprived. Help. Hey, you guys want to adopt another Airedale??? BOL!!!!
    I'll just stay for the fishes....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think you may need to sample the rest of the bag too!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have had lots of different kinds of jerky, but never salmon - bet it is so good. Enjoy the rest of that bag!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are definitely going to have to try these!! We just LOVE Salmon!! Thanks for the great review...awesome photos of you Wyatt!

    Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salmon? S.A.L.M.O.N.???... and you said you ate the half of the bag.. well, the there is another half bag right? I come over Wyatt :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. like any good cookie - you can never just have one - the whole bag perfect sense to us :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those sure look tasty. We love jerky but mom won't let us have it
    Snorts
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wyatt what is the name of your business? Mommy is in your state and if she can she will stop by

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clearly you won't know for sure if they are any good until you eat a bag or two!

    ReplyDelete