bend wyatt one crop

bend wyatt one crop

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dogs like Art!

Stanzie and I have always been big supporters of art. Especially garden art!
So, we were happy to attend the Oregon City Arts Festival and say "Hi" to our neighbors Arnie and Heather, who make these lovely outdoor screens, house numbers and other nifty things with wood and clay, for your outdoor space.

We saw many wonderful vendors. There was music and wine and gelato.

I kissed a couple of babies..hee hee.
Now, how about some gelato?

Stanzie is wanting a larger art installation.

She wants to put this in our yard....?

Maybe between the tomatoes and the front door?

I don't know Stanzie...it kind of scares me.
Where are their heads?

Wyatt



14 comments:

  1. Yikes!
    That looks awesome and perfect posts for peemails!
    The hoomans won't like it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would worry the big ball would drop on me, sure like those house numbers, see ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's kind of cool, but I like that screen better! Did you come home with anything for the garden?

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what to think of those upside down naked people without heads either! I think they must've had too much to drink if you ask me! LOL!
    Glad you had fun supporting the arts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sculpture is so weird I don't know what to say about it other than I wouldn't want it in my yard ;-)

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's some sculpture. It would make a statement in your yard that is for sure.
    Blessings,
    Gosoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOL! We're with Goose, but we're not sure what the statement would be.

    XXXOOO Daisy, bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Weird sculpture. Have a good day at the Olympics.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stazie like the big stuff! How cool is that! We hope the two of you got gelato!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it would look PERFECT between the Front Door and the Tomatoes...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I dont much like the headless people either...scary stuff! I do love the garden globe spikes, they are beautiful!
    You go to some really lovely places, with such amazxing art, I love things like that too!
    Love, Licks and Hugs from your furiend Frank xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with Stanzie - it would definitely be a conversation starter. Might scare away any unwanted critters, too!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wyatt
    That looks like a gweat exhibit. I espeshully like yoow neighbows scween awr
    Pleez tell Stanzie that a nootiful squawe dog statoo would look lots bettew in yoow yawd, hehehe
    So much mowe gwaceful
    Smoochie kisses
    Asta

    ReplyDelete
  14. Neat show although you must have a lot bigger yard than we do. It would take up all the room in my ball court for sure.

    ReplyDelete