bend wyatt one crop

bend wyatt one crop

Sunday, August 28, 2011

The 7 Links Challenge!

Koira and Pallo from 'My life with Flyball Dogs',

 have passed on the 7 links from my own blog posting challenge!

Thank you Koira and Pallo, for passing this on to us and giving us a chance to look back over our 370 posts for some of our hits and misses. Here are our picks in each category.....


My Most Beautiful Post
Wyatt and Stanzie visit the Holland America Bulb Farm in Woodland, Wa.


My Most Popular Post
Wyatt treats his blog pals, to an old fashioned county fair for his 3rd Birthday!


My Most Controversial Post
Wyatt wonders if plants feel bad if they can't reach their potential and tries to cheer up our Banana tree by duct taping fruit to it. (evidently upside down...as pointed out by the comments)


My Most Helpful Post
Don't eat the Daisies   February 2011
Wyatt reminds dogs to NOT eat landscape plants and houseplants.
He provides a list of poisonous plants and household toxins that pups should stay clear of. 


A post whose success surprised me
Wyatt's Mom grows sandwich sprouts. Wyatt thinks they are strange, but tasty!


A post that did not get the attention it deserved
Buried Treasure  January 2010
Wyatt's 2nd post, features items the dogs have dug up on the property.
Our property had a history before our house was built!


The post I'm most proud of
Calling all Furiends!  December 2010
Wyatt reaches out to his Blogville Furiends, for photo contest support and wins $300 for his charity, 'Project Pooch' and Mr. Pip's charity, 'The Red Door Shelter'.

Thanks to all of our fellow bloggers for making blogging so doggone fun!!
Now, we will be passing the challenge on to some of you.....who wants to play the 7 links challenge?!?!

Wyatt and Stanzie and Mom

25 comments:

  1. It's strange how some posts get more attention than you thought and some less. We can't work it out. Must depend on who's out there.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun post!!! We just love all of the fun you have!!! And all of your cute and creative pictures!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug (That is one REALLY expensive tomato up there!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, you mentioned many of our favorites - especially the tulip farm! I actually had this passed on to me and hope to put it up next week.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post,Wyatt. We didn't know you for some of the posts, so we had fun going back and reading them. Thanks for sharing your special birthday with us too.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wyatt, I Well remember 6 of these posts. I don't know HOW I could ever have furgotten the Banana Tree though. However, the thingy that I remember MOST is your Header for today. I remember how hard you had worked on your tomatoes and how badly I felt when I saw the ONE ripe one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection Wyatt.

    We love the "calling all furiends" absolutely brillo paws!

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun! I've also received this award and am saving it for when Mom leaves me for a whole month. I loved seeing some of those great posts from back before I knew you. The banana one is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Wyatt!
    Wow, this was a lot of fun! I bet you enjoyed traveling down memory lane...I know I did! These were all great posts!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe your banana tree post cracked me up!
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that the dogs dug up an alien on the property. That just makes my day.

    Glad you guys enjoyed the look back through time on this post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved going back and taking alook at the posts you picked, good choice. there was a couple that I hadn't seen before. I thought the buried treasure was way funny, have you found anything else?
    Have a good week
    See yea George xxx
    Stanzie you looked beauitful in the tulips xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Stanzie, forgive me, I forgot to ask you to the Pawm, oh on I hope I'm not to late :( I will be there waiting for you if you do go, you know I only have eyes for you.
    Love George xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Wyatt, wow I will have to go back and check on some previous posts. If only mum had more time to read some instead of playing with me hehehe. No worries, and love, Stella

    ReplyDelete
  14. Each and every post is pawsome Wyatt!

    I love you new header too!

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great list - I especially loved that tulip post!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wyatt,
    We love your header. Of course you have the best Aire head around!
    We remember many of the links and it was fun to review.

    Violet

    ReplyDelete
  17. How about this...WE LOVE ALL YOUR POSTS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That tulip farm: absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That was so cool. I like those buried treasures. You sure are busy.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mom says she would love to go to that tulip farm! We will have to check out those posts we missed. That excavation post looks very interesting! And, of course, we agree that your County Fair/Birthday Party was incredibly popular!!!

    PeeS - Keep that duct tape photo handy. We've got something cooking. shhhh - top secret.

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wyatt
    I loved going down memowy lane wif you
    All those posts wewe soopew wondewful and should have gotten lots and lots mowe attention
    They awe bootiful, infowmative, clevew,funny AND they feetoowe you
    my love to you and Stanzie and I'm so vewy happy youw going to join DWB
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  22. Woof! Woof! FUN to read ... Thanks for sharing. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Wyatt! Some fabulous posts there, some we hadn't seen so that was great! The tulip farm looks just beautiful but the banana and the duct tape is just hilarious lol!!! Dex and Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. We just love your blog, Wyatt - every single post and we love sprouts too! They kind of have a neat texture, huh?

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete