bend wyatt one crop

bend wyatt one crop

Friday, March 19, 2010

Objects Dogue Art

The weather is right. Time to put out my favorite objects dogue art. Here is my garden gate to nowhere. It has lots of moving parts. The handle to open the gate is old gardening shears. I like to wiggle the bells and hinges. It even has some working faucets!
Here is 'Rusty Me'.
...And a 'Rusty Stanzie' too.
Now, this is my kind of plant. No water, no pruning, no fertilizer!
This one is my favorite. When the wind spins the propeller, the doggy's tail wags and his tongue goes in and out. Just like me!
Happy Digging!
Wyatt

1 comment:

  1. How cute your Airedale plant is, Wyatt! Our mom loves gardening as much as yours does. We have an Airedale weathervane right next to our back door and we have a rusty Schnauzer in the garden. It makes gardening more fun, right?!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete