bend wyatt one crop

bend wyatt one crop

Friday, February 26, 2010

Talk about lame!

Quick! Call OSHA! Get the workmans compensation claim forms! We have had a dog on the job injury!
It appears that I have a bit of a hiccup in my step. A hitch in my giddy up, if you will. The veterinarian said no rough play, running, jumping or digging for 2 weeks. I guess she did not notice that I am an Airedale.

So we, (Mom), decided that I should join the safety committee. I now have my own hard hat, safety vest and safety glasses. Maybe I should do some warm up exercises before I head out.

Do these hats come in any other color? I believe that white should only be worn between Memorial Day and Labor Day. What kind of Mickey Mouse company are we running here anyway?
Does this vest make me look fat?
The things I put up with......talk about lame!
Happy Digging,
Wyatt

No comments:

Post a Comment