bend wyatt one crop

bend wyatt one crop

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This tarp's for you!

So, I think we can take down this flag. C'mon it's 50 degrees!






Let's get some pretty branches to take in the house. Here's a nice Witch Hazel.

Can I just chew on it for a few minutes first?






How about these Magnolia branches? Do you want one of these for the vase too?






Look Mom! The tulips are up!






Now off to help Dad with Man's work. Here's the tarp you wanted.


I'm running as fast as I can. Keep your shorts on!


We put yard debris on it and then I help Dad pull the load to the compost pile.



Here's the hard part. We have to pull it through the gate and it's really full and heavy.






Dad says "No! Pull to the right". I'm like, "Your right or my right". Super confusing, Dad.

You need to work on giving better direction!

Happy Digging!




Wyatt
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






















































No comments:

Post a Comment