bend wyatt one crop

bend wyatt one crop

Sunday, January 24, 2010

A dogs first blog



















Good day fellow gardeners, dogs, friends of gardeners and friends of dogs! My name is "Wyatt" and I'm the head gardener here at "Rain Country Gardens". This position was most recently held by "Leo" my older brother from 1996-2008.




Leo 
Gardener in Charge
1996-2008


















My Mom, took over the job, until she broke her foot. Just a little landscape related
boo boo. She should take notes at my agility class!


So, I've been promoted. I would like to think it's because of my gardening skills and not by default.


Tomorrow we are getting to it, so you be the judge!


Happy digging and stay dry!
Wyatt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Airedales are the best! I'm sure Wyatt can dig, but can he weed? I like Leo's hat too,
    a pretty snappy dresser. I'll be watching Wyatt.

    ReplyDelete